Parkman Community House
16295 Main Market Rd, Parkman, OH 44080
The Parkman Community
House is a multi-purpose social hall
available for rental and shared by the many non-profit groups in our community.
It is located on Route 422, about a half mile east of Route 88/Route 528.
(Click on images of inside the community house above to enlarge)
To check for open opportunities, prices, and reserve the hall - please contact the hall coordinator:
(leave a message)
Leave your name, contact info and a brief purpose for the rental needs.
I. No-Charge Activities
1. Regular events of the Zoning Boards and Trustees are pre-scheduled annually. All other groups: Chamber of Commerce, Clubs of Parkman boys and girls, Parkman 55 Plus Club, Fire Department & Auxiliary, Polar Bears, Red Cross, Historical Society, AA, Parkman Connections, Huskies Touchdown Club and any other organized, responsible group that serves the local public at the discretion of the Trustees.
All parties using facilities must schedule dates and times with the Township representative and a responsible party must sign a rental agreement this includes no-charge events listed above.
Annual agreements can be made. No rental agreement or date is effective until the signed agreement is returned with appropriate payment.
Special events held by the above organizations are subject to a fee, to be negotiated with the Trustees.
ALL USERS: NO TAPING OR PINNING OF SIGNS OR DECORATIONS TO WALLS, DOORS OR TABLES: THIS CAUSES DAMAGE TO OUR HISTORICAL FACILITY AND REQUIRES EXTRA MAINTENANCE AND COSTS
II. Events not covered in Item I:
1. Weekday After Funeral Lunch minimum- $75.00 Resident* $100.00 Non-resident
2. Weekday Resident* Benefits minimum-$75.00
3. All Other Weekday Events minimum- $125.00 one floor- $175.00 both floors
4. All Saturday Events minimum- $175.00 one floor - $275.00 both floors
III. ADDITIONAL FEES MAY APPLY
1. All Paid Events Require a REFUNDABLE BUILDING SECURITY DEPOSIT: REFUNDABLE BUILDING SECURITY DEPOSIT= Separate Check of $150.00 Paid on day of event prior to admission and is refundable at end of event if contract adherence is observed: Chairs and tables stored and building clean trash removed and no damages present.
2. ANY EVENT WITH Beer, Liquor, Any Alcoholic Beverages – Security Guard Required: SECURITY GUARD 5 HOUR MINIMUM=$125.00 + $25.00 Per Hour for additional hours
3. Non-Resident Saturday Events- Add $50.00 per floor
*To qualify as resident - the bride, groom, wife or husband must live in the Township (one of), or one of their parents or children.
IV. Fee for events not covered above subject to negotiations with the Trustees at a regular meeting. Scheduling or fee conflicts will be resolved by the Trustees when presented at a regular meeting.
V. MAKE ALL CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS
PAYABLE TO - "PARKMAN TOWNSHIP"
(To reach the Parkman Community House kitchen phone)
Community House Kitchen