Parkman Fire and Rescue
16299 Main Market Rd
Parkman Ohio 44080
W. M. Moore
served 1945 - 1946
See how active our volunteers are!!
2017 Parkman Fire and Rescue Report
2016 Parkman Fire and Rescue Report
2015 Parkman Fire and Rescue Report
2014 Parkman Fire and Rescue Report
Parkman Fire and Rescue Facebook link -
Parkman Fire and EMS Volunteering!
1. The member applying for Paramedic training must be recommended by the Fire Chief or the Medical Officer.
2. The candidate must have been a member of the Parkman Fire Department for at least one year and an EMT for a minimum of one year.
3. The candidate must be a Parkman Township resident.
4. The Township will pay for classes and materials up to $4,000 per person for a state-approved Paramedic educational program. This amount may be adjusted by the Township Trustees on recommendation of the Fire Chief, if necessary.
5. The candidate will be asked to sign a promissory note to repay the Township for these training classes if he/she does not remain on the Parkman Township Fire Department as an active participant for a minimum period of two years after receiving his/her Ohio State Certification Paramedic card.
6. If the candidate does not pass the National Registry tests or does not meet the requirements of obtain his/her Ohio State Certification Paramedic card, he/she must pay for any additional classes and testing on his/her own. The candidate must continue to actively pursue obtaining his/her Ohio State Certification Paramedic card.
7. If the candidate does not pass the National Registry tests or does not meet the requirements to obtain his/her Ohio State Certification Paramedic card within two years after first sitting for the National Registry examinations, he/she will be required to repay the Township for those monies advanced for the initial Paramedic training classes.
Interested - if you want it bad enough, you can do it. Any questions?
Talk to any Fire Department member or come to the station on Wednesday evenings at 7pm and meet the troops.
1st Wednesday is monthly meeting, 3rd Wednesday is EMS training, 2nd and 4th Wednesdays are Fire training and/or maintenance.
Bring your enthusiasm and dedication. We’ll supply the rest.
Anyone interested in becoming trained in emergency medicine and responding with the Fire Department, contact any Parkman Volunteer Fire and Rescue Team Member.
Other local Ohio Fire and Rescue Links:
The 911 Site - Ohio
Ohio Fire Chief Association
Ohio State Fire Fighters Association
National Volunteer Fire Council
The Burton site has much info about the history of Fire Fighters and
Fire Fighters prayers - check it out!.
Burton Fire and Rescue
Chagrin Falls Fire and Rescue
Chardon Fire and Rescue
Garrettsville, Freedom, Nelson Fire and Rescue
Hamden Fire and Rescue
Middlefield Fire and Rescue
Montville Fire and Rescue
Munson Fire and Rescue
Russell Fire and Rescue
Troy Township Fire Department